The WhatsApp Status Update feature was introduced some time ago. Now they have also been made available for sharing on other apps including Facebook. This feature is currently available in the WhatsApp Beta version. In order to use this feature on Facebook, the Facebook or Facebook Lite app must be downloaded in the users’ phone. If you have shared several WhatsApp Status together, you can choose which updates you want to share.
Share this on Facebook Like WhatsApp Status:
- First, open WhatsApp and tap Status.
- After this update the status. You will get two sharing options, one of which will be new and an old one.
- To share new stories on Facebook, you have to go to WhatsApp My Status. After that click on Share to Facebook Story.
- Next, tap the Allow at the prompt or open it so that you reach the Facebook app.
- After this, select people and tap on Share Now.
- Keep in mind that if you open a new tab, the Share to Facebook Story option will disappear.