As you know, some new features are being added every month in the popular Instant Messaging App Whatsapp. Now in WhatsApp you will also see ads like Youtube and Facebook. In the Facebook Marketing Summit held in the Netherlands, the company confirmed that next year you will also see ads on Whatsapp’s status page. Facebook’s Head of Media Social Advertising Olivier Ponteville has posted a photo of this summit in his tweet. However, the idea of advertising in Whatsapp status was going on since October last year. In which it was being said that this platform, which has Facebook’s smoothed platform, will also be used for advertisers. This feature is being added in Whatsapp’s Status tab in which advertisers can show their ad. In Whatsapp status, users can share text, photos, videos and animated GIFs which are active for 24 hours. This feature can be added soon for Whatsapp’s Android 2.18.305 beta version. The main reason for adding status features in popular instant messaging apps such as Whatsapp is to increase the scope of Facebook’s advertising system. With the addition of this feature, users will be able to reach their advertisements through Whatsapp. The main goal of Facebook’s CEO Mark Zuckerberg was to monetize Whatsapp. Because of which, due to the maximum revenue revenues can be done.
- These Online Tools will be Useful in Preparing for the Exam, will Make Learning Easier with Time Management
- ICC Released World Championship Points Table, no Open Account of These 4 Teams
- Kissing scene These 5 actresses are on top, number 2 is the most expensive actress!
- That dark day of history, when the Nazis fired on thousands of students!
- Meet India’s most beautiful looking anchor!
- Bollywood’s top 5 beautiful, young and virgin actresses, who are floored
- Hot pictures of Jim, this actress went viral on social media, see bold ideas
- Why Some Teachers are Against Technology in Education.
- Insurance of the Vehicle is Necessary, these 4 ways can reduce the Burden of your Insurance Premium
- Always Keep in Mind This Group Discussion